* Why I went to Italy & why I still go back (thank you Sir Roy)
* Hey lady that ain’t Champagne in my glass! @EatingOurWords
* 26 bottles of pinot noir on the wall, 26 bottles. ...
* Water and Wine: Clear Lake, Lake County
* One Out Of Three Designated Drivers Has Been Drinking
* Michel Rolland in town for the launch of Rolland & Galarreta wines
* A change in my Twitter handle
* VINEXPO 2013 – Chateau La Fleur Morange
* Expensive wine 51: Stags' Leap Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley 2010
* Father’s Day Beers
* Portugal’s wine world expresses their history through Manueline architecture
* Brane Cantenac Raises Money For Charity with Photographic Auction
* Su plays Samson
* The curious case of India & China’s love for wine
* June Pic of the Vine
* France, WTF?!?
* Core Wine Santa Barbara Reds (4)
* the urge to splurge
* E & R’s Resident Shih-Tzu Plus Wine Tastings in Portland: Friday, June 14, 2013
* 2008 – Cicchitti Limitada Blend Edicion
* Pepper Bridge Winery, Georg Riedel Team Up for Tasting
* Renwood--Clos Rene--Viognier (Veauta Vineyard) 2009 wine review by (PB)
* Solane Santi Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore2010 wine review by (PB)
* Just A Few Seats Left!
* 2013 Legends Winemaker
* Neil's Heritage House wine event is one of many tastings on this amazing events list
* Constantine Boutari teaches @DoBianchi how to pronounce Xinomavro
* Wine Tastings in Portland: Thursday, June 13, 2013
* Dining in and around Ramsgate
* Italian Brand Alliance in Bordeaux
* Somm: Wine Tasting in a Man’s World
* Unfiltered: A Bitter $140,000 loss for Bordeaux Sweet Wine Yquem (Wine Spectator)
* Anchovies: impossible food-wine pairing?!?
* Gay Wine Weekend: Twilight T-Dance
* The Beachhouse 2012 Sauvignon Blanc
* Albariño, Here I Come ….
* Fabrizio Bindocci re-elected Brunello consortium president
* 2010 – Clos D’agon Blanco
* France to muzzle wine bloggers and tweets?
* Lo Hai Qu on Winning a Wine Blog Award
* Jura dinner in Brooklyn
* What We’re Reading
* Italian celebrity Joe Bastianich calls Italian diners “idiots”
* Sex in the wine industry, and those 2010 Cabernets
* @GiampaoloVenica this wine makes us very happy #CollioTime #Bromance
* How Often Does a Wine Totally Take You By Surprise?
* Burgundy's Les Saint Georges applies for promotion to Grand Cru
* Messages in a Bottle: Vacuum Sealed
* E&J Gallo joins forces with Louise Redknapp
* Goldman Sachs loan backed by 15k fine wines